Oral Roberts vs. Central Oklahoma (Exhibition)
Date/Time: Saturday, November 7, 2015 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video: ORU Sports Network (ORUAthletics.com)
Location: Mabee Center / Tulsa Oklahoma
TULSA, Okla. – After using a late run to win its first exhibition game, the Oral Roberts men's basketball team will host Central Oklahoma Saturday at 7 p.m. in the final tune-up before beginning the 2015-16 season.
Saturday's game will tip off from the Mabee Center at 7 p.m. and is available for free through the ORU Sports Network at ORUAthletics.com. Geoff Haxton's radio call of the game can be heard at 97.1 FM in the Tulsa area and around the world for free through www.ORUAthletics.com.
|ORU vs. Central Oklahoma | November 7 | Mabee Center (Tulsa, Okla.)|
|Schedule||Coverage||At A Glance|
vs. Central Oklahoma
All-Time vs. UCO:
|Social: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram // Game Notes: ORU | UCO
- Saturday's game will mark the final of two exhibition games for the Golden Eagles as the ORU welcomes back former assistant coach Tom Hankins.
- Saturday's exhibition won't add to the total, but ORU and UCO have met twice during the regular season, both coming in 1969.
- A win Saturday would continue ORU's streak in exhibition games. Dating back to 2002-03, ORU is 27-0 in preseason games.
- ORU was picked to finish third in The Summit League in the preseason poll, although the Golden Eagles did pick up one first place vote. Obi Emegano was tabbed as the league's Player of the Year.- Over the summer, the men's basketball team took a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. While there, the Golden Eagles played four games in four days, going 3-1 in those contests. The team also spent time doing mission work at a local orphanage and elementary school. More about that trip can be found at ORUAthletics.com.
- Including redshirt junior Aaron Anderson, who sat out last year, and senior walk-on Adam Glenville, who returns to the roster after a year off, the Golden Eagles have nine new faces on the 2015-16 roster. Of those, you have four upper classmen (Glenville, Anderson and transfers Jalen Bradley and Tre Vance), one sophomore (Isaac Gilliam) and four freshmen: Chris Crawford, DaQuan Jeffries, Kris Martin, Javan White.
- The Golden Eagles have three seniors on the roster. Of those, Emegano and Brandon Conley are the returning leaders in 10 statistical categories including points (Emegano-18.3 ppg), rebounds (Emegano-4.7 rpg) and blocks (Conley- 0.9 bpg).
ORU Game Notes: vs. Central Oklahoma
Opponent Game Notes: vs. Central Oklahoma
Summit League Notes: Preseason
Free Video: vs. Central Oklahoma
Live Stats: vs. Central Oklahoma
Free Audio: vs. Central Oklahoma
For the latest information on ORU men's basketball, follow @ORUMBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store. For tickets, visit mabeecenter.com or call 495-7ORU (7678).