Oral Roberts (3-9) at Richmond (4-5)
Date/Time: Saturday, December 15, 2018 / 4 p.m. (ET)
TV/Video: ESPN + / WatchESPN
Radio: The Franchise 107.9 FM / 1270 AM
Location: Richmond, Va. / Robins Center
TULSA, Okla. – After a week off for final exams, the Oral Roberts men's basketball team will return to action Saturday, as the Golden Eagles face Richmond.
Saturday's game will tip off at 4 p.m. (ET) from the Robins Center and will be available online through ESPN + and WatchESPN. Adam Hildebrandt's radio call of the game can be heard on The Franchise at 107.9 FM and 1270 AM, and online at TheFranchiseOk.com.
ORU Game Notes: at Richmond
Opponent Game Notes: at Richmond
Summit League Notes: Week 6
Live Stats: at Richmond
TV / Live Video: ESPN + / WatchESPN
Free Audio: The Franchise 107.9 FM / 1270 AM
Scouting the Opponent
• Richmond has won its last two games, snapping a four game losing streak. The Spiders are playing their seventh home game in their first 10 games when they host ORU on Saturday.
• Grant Golden leads a cast of four double-digit scorers for Richmond this season at 19.9 points per game and also leads the Spiders with 6.9 rebounds per game. Jacob Gilyard is averaging 14.9 points per game.
• Saturday will be the second meeting ever between ORU and Richmond, with the Golden Eagles winning the first meeting 87-72 at the Mabee Center in 2016.
• Individually, Nzekwesi is 28th nationally in total field goals (76) and 52nd in total rebounds (86). After scoring 17 points against Missouri, Nzekwesi has scored more than 15 points in five straight games, averaging 18.2 points per game during that time.
• ORU is 19th nationally in total rebounds (435) and 40th nationally in total assists (167).
• The Golden Eagles have hit at least five 3-pointers in every game this season, including seven or more in six of the last seven games.
• With his third rebound of the game against FGCU (a put-back dunk), Emmanuel Nzekwesi reached the 500 career rebound mark. He is currently averaging 6.9 rebounds per game for his career.
• Kevin Obanor has been impressive in his rookie season with the Golden Eagles, scoring in double figures in five of the seven games in which he has played. Obanor earned his first double-double of the season with 14 points and 13 rebounds in ORU's overtime win over James Madison.
For the latest information on ORU men's basketball, follow @ORUMBB on Twitter or Instagram, or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the ORU Athletics Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or the ORU Golden Eagles Live App in iTunes or the Google Play Store. For tickets, visit mabeecenter.com or call 495-7ORU (7678).