TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will travel to Dallas to play SMU on Tuesday, September 27. The match is set to begin at 7 p.m.
The match will be streamed online, visit the link below to view. Fans may also follow the live stats link given below or follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter.
- ORU enters the weekend 4-3-1 after the team played its first conference game of the season against Eastern Illinois at home on September 25 and beat the Panthers 3-2.
- This will be the second time this season that ORU will have played at SMU's Westcott field. On August 28 the Golden Eagles defeated Michigan State 2-0 in Dallas.
- Santiago Riveros leads the team in goals scored with four. Riveros is currently tied for first in the Summit League and tied for seventh nationally in assists with five. He has taken 19 shots on the season with 13 of those being on goal.
- Santiago Riveros received league honors this week by claiming the Summit League offensive player of the week.
- Matthew Rogers has scored two goals on the season off of three shots on goal.
- Junior Chavez has one goal on the season and has taken 13 shots with seven being on goal.
- Colton Haskin has taken three shots on the season with two being on goal and has scored one goal. Haskin also has four points and two assists.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging eight shots per game. The team has a shot on goal percentage of .554 and has kept their opponents to a .393 percentage.
- SMU is currently 3-6 on the season. In their previous two contests, the Mustangs defeated Akron 4-3 in overtime on September 19. The team played again on September 24 and lost to Tulsa 3-0. This will be the seventh all-time meeting between the two teams. In the last meeting ORU fell to SMU in a close 2-1 match.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.