Oral Roberts (7-5, 0-0) at Oklahoma State (7-2, 0-0)
Date/Time: Friday, December 21, 2018 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video/Audio: OSU Athletics (YouTube)
Live Stats: at Oklahoma State
Location: Stillwater, Okla. (Gallagher-Iba Arena)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's basketball team will play its final nonconference game of the season Friday, December 21 at 7 p.m. against the Oklahoma State Cowgirls inside Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
About the Opponent
- Oklahoma State is currently 7-2 on the season. Last season, the Cowgirls finished third in the final Big 12 Conference standings.
- The Cowgirls lost their previous contest, 71-59, at UCLA on December 16.
- OSU returned three starters from last season and added five newcomers.
- ORU will face Oklahoma State for the 40th all-time meeting between the two programs.
- The Golden Eagles hold a 15-24 all-time record against the Cowgirls.
- ORU is coming off a 74-56 win at Houston Baptist on December 16. Oklahoma State previously played Houston Baptist on December 8 in Stillwater, Oklahoma, and defeated the Huskies, 77-44.
- In their last meeting, the Golden Eagles fell to OSU, 59-55, on November 27, 2015, in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- A win for the Golden Eagles would break a six game losing streak to the Cowgirls and be the first win since the 2004-05 season.
- Maya Mayberry was named to the Summit League preseason all-league second team. Mayberry currently averages 11.3 points per game.
- Lakota Beatty averages 14.9 points per game and is shooting a field-goal percentage of 48 percent. Beatty transferred to ORU from Oklahoma State after the 2014-15 season. She currently ranks 15th in the nation in overall three-point field goals made.
- Sophomore, Keni Jo Lippe, averages 13.7 points per game and is currently second in the Summit League in free throws made and is fourth in the nation.
- As a whole, ORU is tied for fifth in the nation in overall three-point field goals made and 24th in overall steals.
- Head Coach Misti Cussen is in her seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles and holds a 98-98 overall head coaching record.
- ORU was picked to finish fourth in The Summit League according to the preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's basketball, follow @ORUWBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.