Oral Roberts (10-9, 3-3) at Denver (11-8, 4-2)
Date/Time: Sunday, January 20, 2019 / 2 p.m. CST
TV/Video/Audio: Pioneer All-Access
Live Stats: at Denver
Location: Denver, Colorado (Magness Arena)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's basketball team travels to Denver, Colorado, Sunday, January 20 with a 2 p.m. CST tipoff with the Denver Pioneers inside Magness Arena.
The game will be streamed online via Pioneer All-Access. Fans may also view the live stats, see link below, or follow the Golden Eagles on Twitter, @ORUWBB.
ORU Game Notes: at Denver
Opponent Notes: Denver
Summit League Notes: Week 11
Live Stats: at Denver
TV/Video: Pioneer All-Access
About the Opponent
- Denver is currently 11-8 on the season and 4-2 in Summit League play. Last season, the Pioneers went finished fourth in the league. The Golden Eagles eliminated Denver in the quarterfinal round of the Summit League tournament.
- The Pioneers won their recent game, 81-54, at home against North Dakota State on January 17.
- Denver returned four starters from last season and added three newcomers.
- ORU will face Denver for the 10th meeting between the two programs.
- The Golden Eagles fell in their most recent Summit League game, 76-72, at home against South Dakota on January 18.
- A win for the Golden Eagles would give the women's team a break in the two game losing skid in league play.
- Maya Mayberry was named to the Summit League preseason all-league second team. Mayberry currently averages 12.5 points per game.
- Lakota Beatty averages 15.5 points per game. Beatty is second in the Summit League and sixth in the nation in three-point field goals made.
- Sophomore, Keni Jo Lippe, averages 12.5 points per game and is currently second in the Summit League in overall free throws made and is 31st in the nation.
- As a whole, ORU is fifth in the nation in overall three-point field goals made.
- Head Coach Misti Cussen is in her seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles and holds a 101-102 overall head coaching record.
- ORU was picked to finish fourth in The Summit League according to the preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's basketball, follow @ORUWBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.