TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play its first road game of the season on Friday, September 1 at Arkansas State. First touch is set for 3 p.m.
- ORU is currently 1-2 on the season. In their last game, the Golden Eagles fell 1-0 to Kansas State from the Big 12 Conference.
- Sophomore goalkeeper, Paige Vincent currently leads the Summit League and is No. 12 in the country in saves per game with an average of eight. Vincent is T-2nd in the Summit League in total saves with 12.
- Freshman Shayla Padilla leads the team in points with three. She scored her first career goal in the team's win against UMKC.
- Sierra Beall leads the Golden Eagles in the assists category with two.
- The Golden Eagles have a .500 shot-on-goal percentage, while opponents are averaging a .609 percentage.
- Arkansas State is currently 1-2 overall on the season. The Red Wolves opened the 2017 season with a 2-1 win at Missouri State on August 18. ASU is currently on a two-game losing skid with a 1-0 overtime loss at Lipscomb on August 24 and a 3-2 loss at home against Saint Louis.
- Last season, the Red Wolves went 6-8-3 overall and 4-5-1 in the Sun Belt Conference.
- ORU is 5-0 all-time against Arkansas State. In their last meeting, the Golden Eagles defeated the Red Wolves 3-2 in overtime at home on September 13, 2013.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.