TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team will play its final match at the Case Soccer Complex for the 2018-19 season Sunday, October 14 at 1 p.m. against Western Illinois. It will be senior day for four Golden Eagles who will be competing in their final home match of their career.
- ORU is 7-9-0 overall this season and is sixth the current Summit League standings with a 2-2 league record.
- Seniors Sierra Beall, Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl, Chloe Cargnelutti and Nelly Mamabolo will be competing in their final home match of their careers at the Case Soccer Complex.
- The Golden Eagles beat Purdue Fort Wayne, 1-0, on October 7 at the Case Soccer Complex.
- Goalkeeper Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl is currently fifth in the Summit League with a .788 overall save percentage and fifth with a 1.22 goals-against average.
- Jordan Langebartels is currently second in the league in goals scored with seven. Langebartels also is second in the league in overall points with 18.
- The Golden Eagles were picked to finish third in The Summit League preseason coaches' poll.
- Head Coach Roger Bush is in his sixth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush currently holds a 54-50-9 record at ORU.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles returned 19 players and added eight newcomers to the 2018 squad.
- Western Illinois is 3-10-1 overall this season and 0-4 in the Summit League. The Leathernecks are currently eighth in the league standings.
- The Leathernecks defeated Northern Iowa, 1-0, in overtime on October 9.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.