Oral Roberts at Kansas State
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video: ESPN3 / WatchESPN
Radio: The Franchise 107.9 FM / 1270 AM
Location: Manhattan, Kan. / Bramlage Coliseum
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's basketball team returns to the road, Wednesday night, as the Golden Eagles take on Kansas State in Manhattan, Kansas. The game will mark the first of three straight road games in the middle of a stretch of eight of nine games away from the Mabee Center.
Wednesday's game will be broadcast on ESPN3 and available through the WatchESPN app. Radio broadcaster Adam Hildebrandt's radio call of the game can be heard on The Franchise at 107.9 FM and 1270 AM, and online at TheFranchiseOk.com.
ORU Game Notes: at Kansas State
Opponent Game Notes: at Kansas State
Summit League Notes: Week 3
Live Stats: at Kansas State
TV / Live Video: ESPN3 / WatchESPN
Free Audio: at Kansas State
• Wednesday will be the sixth meeting between ORU and Kansas State, with the Wildcats holding a 3-2 advantage in the series. The most recent meet was a 71-63 decision for the Wildcats on November 13, 2013.
• Following ORU's two games in Malibu as part of the 2017 Progressive Legends Classic, sophomore Emmanuel Nzekwesi was named to the subregional All-Tournament Team. Nzekwesi averaged 13 points and 6.5 rebounds against Montana and Pepperdine in Malibu.
• Entering the 2017-18 season, senior center Albert Owens was picked as a preseason first team All-Summit League selection while sophomore forward Emmanuel Nzekwesi earned preseason second team honors. Additionally, Blue Ribbon Sports tabbed sophomore guard Sam Kearns as The Summit League's Preseason Newcomer of the Year.
• It is a new look for ORU this season. In addition to new Head Coach Paul Mills, who will bring a new look on both offense and defense, ORU has nine newcomers, including a trio of redshirts from last year. ORU also has a new logo and home court design that were both released just before the start of the season.
• In the 98th game of his career, Albert Owens reached the 1,000 point mark, tying him with Luke Spencer-Gardner as the 28th fastest to reach the mark. Owens was the 34th player in ORU history to reach the 1,000 point mark.
For the latest information on ORU men's basketball, follow @ORUMBB on Twitter or Instagram, or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the ORU Athletics Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or the ORU Golden Eagles Live App in iTunes or the Google Play Store. For tickets, visit mabeecenter.com or call 495-7ORU (7678).