Oral Roberts (8-14, 4-3) vs. North Dakota State (9-12, 3-4)
Date/Time: Saturday, January 26, 2019 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video: KGEB TV53/CoxHD / ESPN3
Radio: The Franchise 107.9 FM / 1270 AM
Location: Tulsa, Okla. / Mabee Center
TULSA, Okla. – After nearly a week off, the Oral Roberts men's basketball team will return to the court Saturday evening to face off against North Dakota State.
Saturday's game will tip off at 7 p.m. from the Mabee Center and will be televised on KGEB TV53/CoxHD and streamed around the world on ESPN3. Adam Hildebrandt's radio call of the game can be heard on The Franchise at 107.9 FM and 1270 AM, and online at TheFranchiseOk.com.
ORU Game Notes: vs. North Dakota State
Opponent Game Notes: vs. North Dakota State
Summit League Notes: Week 12
Live Stats: vs. North Dakota State
TV / Live Video: KGEB TV53/CoxHD / ESPN3
Free Audio: The Franchise 107.9 FM / 1270 AM
Scouting the Opponent
• Tyson Ward and Deng Geu are both leading the Bison in scoring at 11.9 points per game, while Vinnie Shahid is dropping 10.5 points and Rocky Kreuser is scoring 10.1 points per contest. Ward also serves as the leading rebounder for NDSU, grabbing 6.4 rebounds per game.
• The Bison are 9-12 overall and 3-4 in Summit League play after suffering an 87-69 defeat at South Dakota State on Thursday.
• ORU is 12-11 all-time against North Dakota State, including a thrilling 67-66 overtime win at the Mabee Center the last time the two teams faced off.
• In ORU's win over South Dakota January 17, it was the freshmen who stole the show in a 77-74 win. Kevin Obanor (31 points) and DeShang Weaver (24 points) each set career highs and became the highest scoring freshman duo in ORU history. Adding in 14 points Carlos Jürgens and three from Lācis and the freshman class scored 72 of the team's 77 points.
• ORU is 19th in the nation in total rebounds with 795 and 69th in the nation in total 3-pointers made (175).
• Nzekwesi is 48th in the nation in total field goals made (134), 38th in total rebounds (176) and 37th in double-doubles with seven.
• With a 20/12 game against Purdue Fort Wayne, that included 18 points and 11 rebounds in the first half, Emmanuel Nzekewsi topped the 1,000 point mark for his career and became the 17th player in ORU history to reach 1,000 career points and 500 career rebounds.
• ORU has held teams to 36 points or fewer in the first half in eight of the last 11 games and a total of 13 times this season. 20 is the lowest total given up in the first half, doing so in an eventual overtime win over James Madison.
For the latest information on ORU men's basketball, follow @ORUMBB on Twitter or Instagram, or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the ORU Athletics Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or the ORU Golden Eagles Live App in iTunes or the Google Play Store. For tickets, visit mabeecenter.com or call 495-7ORU (7678).