TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team travels to Springfield, Mo. this Saturday to take on the Missouri State Bears at 7 p.m.
The match will not be streamed online, but viewers may follow the live stats link given below or follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter.
- ORU enters the weekend 3-3 after the team played Incarnate Word at home on September 9 and lost a tough match 5-2. The Golden Eagles then played at home on September 11 against Houston Baptist and won in an overtime thriller against the Huskies 1-0.
- Santiago Riveros is currently leading the Summit League and is tied for second nationally in assists with five. He has 12 shots on the season.
- Matthew Rogers leads the team in goals scored with two. He has four points on the season and has taken three shots with two of those being on goal.
- Alex Harris has scored one goal and has taken four shots on the season with all four of those shots being on goal.
- Colton Haskin has one goal, one assist, three points and has taken three shots with two of those being on goal.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging six shots per game and the team has made nine goals off of 38 shots so far this season.
- Missouri State is currently 2-2 on the season. In their previous two contests, the Bears lost to Grand Canyon 1-0 in Albuquerque on September 9. The team rebounded on Sunday afternoon to beat Cal. State Bakersfield 1-0 in Albuquerque. This will be the 24th all-time meeting between the two teams. In the last meeting the match ended in a tie 2-2 at the Case Soccer Complex.