TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will play Missouri State Tuesday, October 25 at the Case Soccer Complex. The match is set to begin at 6 p.m.
The match will be streamed online, visit the link below to view. Fans may also follow the live stats link given below or follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter.
- ORU enters the match 6-7-2 overall and 2-3 in the Summit League after the team fell at No. 5 Denver 2-0 on October 22.
- Santiago Riveros leads the team in goals scored with six. Riveros leads the Summit League and is tied for seventh nationally in assists with eight. He has taken 42 shots on the season with 25 of those being on goal and has recorded 20 points.
- Junior Chavez has scored three goals on the season off of 11 shots on goal.
- Corey Cantor has made two goals on the season and has also recorded two assists.
- Matthew Rogers has scored three goals off of seven shots on goal along as well as recorded one assist and seven points on the season.
- Baptiste Vandeputte has recorded seven shots with two on goal and four points along with two goals.
- Tyler Hill and Isaac Fraley have each recorded two goals for the season. Hill also has four shots on goal and four points. Fraley has two shots on goal and four points on the season.
- Colton Haskin, Alex Harris and Nick Evans have each recorded one goal for the season.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 10 shots per game. The team has a shot on goal percentage of .477 and has kept their opponents to a .435 percentage.
- Missouri State is currently 7-5-2 overall for the season. In their previous two contests, the Bears tied Drake at home to 1-1 on October 15. The team played again on October 22 and lost at Loyola 2-0. Earlier this season ORU traveled to Springfield, Missouri and tied the Bears 1-1.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.