TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will play at Buffalo Sunday, October 30 in its final nonconference match of the season. The match is set to begin at 10 a.m. CST.
The match will be streamed online, visit the link below to view. Fans may also follow the live stats link given below or follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter.
- ORU enters the match 6-8-2 overall and 2-3 in the Summit League after the team fell to Missouri State 2-1 in overtime at home on Tuesday, October 25.
- Santiago Riveros leads the team in goals scored with six. Riveros leads the Summit League and is tied for tenth nationally in assists with eight. He has taken 42 shots on the season with 25 of those being on goal and has recorded 20 points.
- Junior Chavez has scored three goals on the season off of 11 shots on goal.
- Corey Cantor has made two goals on the season and has also recorded two assists.
- Matthew Rogers has scored four goals off of eight shots on goal along as well as recorded one assist and nine points on the season.
- Baptiste Vandeputte has recorded seven shots with two on goal and four points along with two goals.
- Tyler Hill and Isaac Fraley have each recorded two goals for the season. Hill also has five shots on goal and four points. Fraley has three shots on goal and four points on the season.
- Colton Haskin, Alex Harris and Nick Evans have each recorded one goal for the season.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 10 shots per game. The team has a shot on goal percentage of .472 and has kept their opponents to a .436 percentage.
- Buffalo is currently 10-3-2 overall for the season. In their previous two contests, the Bulls tied Western Michigan at home to 1-1 on October 21. The team played again on October 28 and beat Northern Illinois 1-0. This will be the first meeting between the two programs.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.