TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will play its first regular season road game at Missouri State on Saturday, September 16 at 7 p.m. in Springfield, Missouri.
- The Golden Eagles are currently 2-1-1 on the season. In its last contest, ORU defeated Bacone 4-2 at the Case Soccer Complex.
- Santiago Riveros is currently fourth in the Summit League in the points category with five.
- Thibaut Giquel has started every game for the Golden Eagles and has recorded 380 minutes of playing time this season. His record is 2-1-1 and he has captured 11 saves. He is currently T-4th in the Summit League in overall saves for the season.
- The Golden Eagles currently have a shot-on-goal percentage of .579. The defense has held their opponents to a .333 shot-on-goal percentage.
- Missouri State is currently 2-2-1 on the season. The Bears are coming off a 2-1 win against Central Arkansas on September 13.
- This will be the 26th meeting between the Golden Eagles and the Bears. The last four meetings between the two teams have gone in to double overtime.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles tied Missouri State 1-1 on September 17 in Springfield, Missouri, and lost to the Bears in double overtime 2-1 at home on October 25.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.