Score: Oral Roberts 1 – Omaha 2
Record: ORU (6-6-3, 0-2-2) – Omaha (5-7-1, 3-1-0)
Location: Case Soccer Complex (Tulsa, Okla.)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team fell to Omaha, 2-1, in double overtime Saturday evening on Senior Night at the Case Soccer Complex.
Cole Fedorczyk put the Golden Eagles on the board first to make it a 1-0 game in the 30th minute of play when he took the ball on the right side and scored from 12 yards out from right to left. Tanguy Guerineau was credited with the assist.
The Mavericks tied the match, 1-1, in the 86th minute of play when Denzel Woods scored an unassisted goal from eight yards out on the left side.
Martin Veys scored the golden goal for Omaha in the 105th minute on a shot from six yards out that went in the goal off of the right post. Veys' goal was unassisted.
Inside the Box Score
- Omaha out-shot ORU 28-6 in the match. The Golden Eagles had six shots on goal, while the Mavericks had five.
- Miles Motakef played all 105 minutes in tonight's match and recorded four saves. Motakef's season recorded moves to 5-5-2.
- Cole Fedorczyk scored his first career goal in tonight's match.
- Tanguy Guerineau recorded three shots with three on goal and one assist.
- Combined there were a total of 13 corner kicks in the match along with 23 fouls.
The Golden Eagles take on the Denver Pioneers in the regular season finale Saturday, November 3 at 8 p.m. CST in Denver, Colorado.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.