TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts men's soccer team will compete in its final exhibition match of the season Saturday, August 24, against Rogers State at 5 p.m. at the Case Soccer Complex.
The match will be streamed free through the ORU Sports Network, and will also be streamed free through Facebook Live on the ORU Men's Soccer page.
- The Golden Eagles fell 1-0 to USAO in the team's exhibition opener, August 20.
- Last season, ORU finished the year 6-7-3 and went 0-3-2 in The Summit League.
- ORU returns four All-Summit League Team members. Senior forward Tanguy Guerineau was named to the 2018 First Team and All-Newcomer team. Sophomore goalkeeper Miles Motakef earned a spot on the All-Newcomer team. Junior Dante Brigida was honored on the Second Team along with senior Junior Chavez. Chavez was named 2019 Preseason Player to Watch.
- The Golden Eagles were picked fourth in the Summit League Preseason Coaches' Poll.
- Head Coach Ryan Bush is back for his seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. After five seasons, Bush has a 37-51-16 record at ORU as the men's soccer coach.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles return 16 players and add 21 newcomers to the 2019 squad.
- Rogers State finished the 2018 season 8-8-2 overall and 6-6-2 in the Great American Conference.
- The Hillcats were picked to finish third in the GAC Preseason Coaches' Poll.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.