TULSA, Okla. – The ORU men's soccer team will host Kansas City Monday, September 2 in a Labor Day matchup at 6 p.m. at the Case Soccer Complex.
- The Golden Eagles defeated Drake 4-1 in the season opener Friday evening. Freshman Reed Berry recorded a brace in the contest.
- Last season, ORU finished the year 6-7-3 and went 0-3-2 in The Summit League.
- ORU returns four All-Summit League Team members. Senior forward Tanguy Guerineau was named to the 2018 First Team and All-Newcomer team. Sophomore goalkeeper Miles Motakef earned a spot on the All-Newcomer team. Junior Dante Brigida was honored on the Second Team along with senior Junior Chavez. Chavez was named 2019 Preseason Player to Watch.
- The Golden Eagles were picked fourth in the Summit League Preseason Coaches' Poll.
- Head Coach Ryan Bush is back for his seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. After five seasons, Bush has a 38-51-16 record at ORU as the men's soccer coach.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles return 16 players and add 21 newcomers to the 2019 squad.
- Kansas City finished the 2018 season 5-12 overall and 4-7 in the Western Athletic Conference.
- The Roos first scheduled game of the season against Missouri State last Friday was canceled due to severe weather.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.