TULSA, Okla. – Coming off its seventh-straight win the ORU men's soccer team takes on crosstown rival Tulsa, Tuesday, October 8 at 7 p.m. at ONEOK Field in downtown Tulsa. The Golden Eagles will be the home team in the neutral site contest.
Tickets for Tuesday's contest are $10 and can be purchased only at the ONEOK Field Box Office.
ORU (RV) - 9-1-0, 2-0-0 Summit League
Tulsa – 3-5-0, 0-1-0 American Athletic
- The Golden Eagles won their seventh-straight game with a 2-0 victory at Eastern Illinois, October 5 to move to 2-0 in Summit League play.
- Of the 19 statistics that are tracked by the NCAA, the Golden Eagles rank in the top 10 in nine of the categories.
- Assists per game (5th)
- Penalty Kicks (1st)
- Points per game (5th)
- Scoring offense (5th)
- Shots on Goal per game (4th)
- Total Assists (5th)
- Total Goals (6th)
- Total Points (6th)
- Won-Lost-Tied Percentage (6th)
- Four-time Summit League Defensive Player of the Week, goalkeeper Miles Motakef, leads the league in save percentage (.824), goals against (6) and goals-against average (0.72).
- Dante Brigida is second in the Summit League in goals scored. Brigida earned Summit League Men's Athlete of the Month for his efforts in the month of September.
- Reed Berry leads the league with eight goals and 20 points on the season. Berry ranks fourth nationally in points per game, ninth in total points and 12th in total goals.
- Tanguy Guerineau leads the league in assists with seven. Guerineau is eighth in the nation in assists per game and fourth in total assists.
- ORU is received votes in the Top 25 and is currently ranked fourth in the West Region according to the United Soccer Coaches poll.
- The Golden Eagles were picked fourth in the Summit League Preseason Coaches' Poll.
- Head Coach Ryan Bush is in his seventh season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush has a 46-52-16 record at ORU as the men's soccer coach.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles returned 16 players and added 21 newcomers to the 2019 squad.
- Tulsa is 3-5-0 after its previous game with South Florida was deemed no contest due to severe weather in the Tulsa area.
- Last season, ORU fell to Tulsa, 5-1, at ONEOK Field. The Golden Eagles are 2-19-1 all-time against the Golden Hurricane.
- The last time the Golden Eagles defeated Tulsa was September 1, 2005. The Golden Hurricane have won five of the last six.
For the latest information on ORU men's soccer, follow @ORUMSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.