ORU 2019 Record: 2-7, 0-2
Match: Oral Roberts 1 – Hawaii 6
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii – UH Tennis Center
HONOLULU, Hawaii – The Oral Roberts men's tennis team fell to Hawaii 6-1 Friday evening in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Marcello Moreira claimed the team point for ORU winning at the No. 4 position with a 7-6 (7-3) tiebreaker win in the first set, 4-6 loss in the second set and a 1-0 (10-3) victory in a super tiebreaker in the third set.
Up Next: ORU will take on Grand Canyon Sunday, March 17 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Match: Oral Roberts 1, Hawaii 6
2. Blaz Seric/Simao Telo Alves (UH) def. Marcello Moreira/Andrew Russo (ORU) 6-2
1. Andre Ilagan (UH) def. Barnabas Koncz (ORU) 6-4, 6-2
2. Lucas Labrunie (UH) def. Kenneth Boykin (ORU) 6-2, 6-1
3. Blaz Seric (UH) def. Andrew Russo (ORU) 6-2, 6-0
4. Marcello Moreira (ORU) def. Simao Telo Alves (UH) 7-6 (7-3), 4-6, 1-0 (10-3)
5. Tristan Martins (UH) def. Nikola Boskov (ORU) 7-5, 6-3
6. Asad Siyyid (UH) def. Eddy Leardini (ORU) 6-4, 6-0
For the latest information on ORU men's tennis, follow @ORUAthletics on Twitter or go towww.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.