TULSA, Okla. – Oral Roberts Head Track and Field Coach Joe Dial has announced the signing of transfer middle distance runner Daniels Bambals, who will join the Golden Eagles after competing for the University of Nebraska last season.
Daniels Bambals // Riga, Latvia // Nebraska
- Won the 800m Outdoor National Championship in Latvia in July 2018
- Holds personal bests of 1:50.29 (800m) and 48.7 (400m)
- Also competed in swimming and basketball at Maurpes High School
- Had the third best 800m time of the season for Nebraska in 2019
- Ran an outdoor personal best of 4:11.48 in the 1,500m
- Son of Aleksandra Bambale and Rihards Bambals
For the latest information on ORU track and field, follow @ORUTrack on Twitter or Instagram, or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the ORU Athletics Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or the ORU Golden Eagles Live App in iTunes or the Google Play Store.