Oral Roberts (3-0, 0-0) at No. 23 Arkansas (2-0, 0-0)
Date/Time: Thursday, November 14, 2019 / 7 p.m.
TV/Video/Audio: SEC Network+
Live Stats: at Arkansas
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas (Bud Walton Arena)
TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's basketball team travels to Fayetteville, Arkansas, Thursday, November 14 to face the No. 23 Arkansas Razorbacks at 7 p.m. inside Bud Walton Arena.
About the Opponent
- The Arkansas Razorbacks entered the season ranked No. 22 in the AP poll.
- The Razorbacks are 2-0 wins over New Orleans and McNeese State.
- Arkansas leads the series 20-10 and won the last meeting, 74-61, in 2018 in Fayetteville.
- ORU will face Arkansas for the fifth-straight season.
- In their previous contest, the Golden Eagles defeated Wichita State, 79-66, Monday night at home.
- A win for the Golden Eagles would give the program its second win in four seasons over the Razorbacks and an 11-48 record against Southeastern Conference opponents.
- Junior Keni Jo Lippe was named to the preseason All-Summit League Second Team. She currently averages 15 points per game and 7.3 rebounds. Her field goal percentage is 55 percent.
- Rylie Torrey leads the team with 19.3 points per game and has a 44 percent shooting average.
- Freshman Karly Gore leads the team with 9.7 rebounds per game.
- ORU adds five newcomers to the roster. Four freshmen, Karly Gore, Macy Gore, Gem Summers and Nena Taylor, along with one transfer, Jentry Holt from Oklahoma State.
- Head Coach Misti Cussen is in her eighth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles and holds a 112-106 overall head coaching record.
- ORU was picked to finish fourth in The Summit League according to the preseason poll.
For the latest information on ORU women's basketball, follow @ORUWBB on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.