TULSA, Okla. – The Oral Roberts women's soccer team begins a three-game road stretch, to close out the regular season, Friday, October 19 against North Dakota State at 7 p.m. in Fargo, North Dakota.
- ORU is 8-9-0 overall this season and is fourth the current Summit League standings with a 3-2 league record.
- In their last contest, the Golden Eagles defeated Western Illinois, 3-1, on October 14 at the Case Soccer Complex.
- Goalkeeper Ryliegh Bohnenstiehl is currently fifth in the Summit League with a .782 overall save percentage and fifth with a 1.20 goals-against average.
- Jordan Langebartels is currently second in the league in goals scored with seven. Langebartels also is second in the league in overall points with 18.
- The Golden Eagles were picked to finish third in The Summit League preseason coaches' poll.
- Head Coach Roger Bush is in his sixth season at the helm for the Golden Eagles. Bush currently holds a 55-50-9 record at ORU.
- Overall, the Golden Eagles returned 19 players and added eight newcomers to the 2018 squad.
- North Dakota State is 7-5-0 overall this season and 4-1 in the Summit League. The Leathernecks are currently third in the league standings.
- The Bison defeated South Dakota State, 1-0, on October 14.
For the latest information on ORU women's soccer, follow @ORUWSoccer on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.