Match 1: Oral Roberts 0 – Denver 7
Records: Oral Roberts (11-11, 2-2 SL); Denver (18-2, 5-0 SL)
Location: Case Tennis Center – Tulsa Okla.
The Short Story: The Oral Roberts women's tennis team fell 7-0 to defending Summit League Champion and 39th-ranked Denver Saturday at the Case Tennis Center.
The Golden Eagles fell to the .500 mark, both overall and in conference action at 11-11 and 2-2. Denver won its 11th straight match and posted its second consecutive shutout.
Petya Simeonova battled in the morning's closest match before falling 4-6, 7-5, 10-8.
Up Next: The Golden Eagles return to action Wednesday when they head north to face South Dakota. Action starts at 10 a.m. in Sioux Falls, S.D.
#39 Denver 7, Oral Roberts 0
1. Julia O'Loughlin (DEN) def. Jovana Antonijevic (ORU) 6-2, 6-1
2. Maureen Slattery (DEN) def. Ceijenia Cornelius (ORU) 6-3, 6-2
3. Bianca Mok (DEN) def. Petya Simeonova (ORU) 4-6, 7-5, 10-8
4. Evy Van Genechten (DEN) def. Brenda Mercado Jove (ORU) 6-4, 6-1
5. Morgan Barnhill (DEN) def. Ximena Puentes (ORU) 6-1, 6-2
6. Gracia Mboko (DEN) def. Valentina Gisbert (ORU) 6-2, 6-3
1. Julia O'Loughlin/Maureen Slattery (DEN) def. Jovana Antonijevic/Petya Simeonova (ORU) 6-3
2. Bianca Mok/Morgan Barnhill (DEN) def. Ceijenia Cornelius/Ximena Puentes (ORU) 6-0
3. Charlotte Derbyshire/Gracia Mboko (DEN) vs. Brenda Mercado Jove/Valentina Gisbert (ORU) no result
Denver 18-2; National ranking #39
Oral Roberts 11-11
For the latest information on ORU women's tennis, follow @ORUAthletics on Twitter or go to www.ORUAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Golden Eagles Front Row App at ORUAthletics.com/frontrow or in the App Store.